• Are you looking for a great place to work?
• Do you want to work with a professional team?
• Are you willing to learn on the job and improve?
The British Learning Centre has 3 positions available to join their intimate and friendly team in Nong Prue, Chonburi.
The successful candidates will be keen to improve the learning experience of the students in their care as well as be able to handle the administrative tasks.
They will be working alongside an experienced and professional leadership team that cares for and nurtures its staff.
Administrative Staff and Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
• Answer phones and text messages via email and social media accounts
• Greet and welcome clients and visitors
• Schedule and coordinate office calendar
• Manage student registration and enrolment process
• Provide administrative support for the school’s marketing and advertising efforts
• Manage inventory of office supplies
• Assist with the organization of school events and activities
• Assist with billing and financial transactions for the school
• Perform other clerical tasks as needed
• Work with the lead teacher to monitor the class schedule
• Assist teachers with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and setting up equipment
• Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups
• Ensure the classroom environment is safe and clean
• Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes and movement around the school.
• Collaborate with teachers to recognize issues students are facing with their learning.
• Document student progress and communicate with parents to keep them informed.
• Lead small intervention groups for learning.
• Be professional at all times.
• Attend all training classes and parent conferences.
• Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• Computer proficient
• Organizational and time management skills
• Basic Mathematics skills
• Calm manner
• Professional personality
• A willingness to learn on the job
• Good command of the English language
• Knowledge of administrative tasks and experience of being a teaching assistant is preferable.
BRITISH LEARNING CENTRE CO., LTD.
79/17 Padtanakan 1, Nong Prue, Bang Lamung, Chonburi, 20150